Welcome to the Enroll-HD Portal, your access point to contribute to the largest database of clinical data for Huntington’s disease (HD). The overarching objective of Enroll-HD is to accelerate the development of therapeutics for HD by:
- compiling uniform clinical data and biological samples to better understand the natural history of HD;
- building a more comprehensive database – including biological samples – that will be accessible to any HD investigator worldwide;
- facilitating clinical sub-studies and the development of validated HD assessment tools;
- fostering good clinical care and improving health outcomes for both patients and families;
- expediting recruitment into future global clinical trials of candidate therapeutics.
Enroll-HD Newsletter and Monthly News
The monthly News Bulletin and quarterly newsletter
for research participants and site staff can be found on the Enroll-HD
Enroll-HD Study Status:
Participating sites: 181
Participating countries: 19
Total participants: 21 948
July 18, 2019.
Plasma Collection 1.0 (July 2019)
- Selected sites have been invited to participate in a longitudinal collection of plasma.
- Site selection has been based on several criteria.
- The Enroll-HD EDC has been upgraded to allow to collect plasma from participants.
HDClarity 3.0 (May 2019)
- Study protocol 3.0 implemented (annual sampling visits)
- Partial sampling visits possible
- Further enhancements
Enroll-HD 1.10 (Feb 2019)
- Change in sample collection and biokit orderig
- Change of participant overview and creation of new visits
- Change of hdid creation and verification page
- Change of date fields
- Save & Sign button and submission of visits for review
- Continue data entry for general data
- Many further enhancements